Wednesday, 10 January 2007
We've got our classes! But the timetable doesn't officially start until next week. Phy is in the same class as me, YAYS! Ben isn't. He's in the class before mine. Well, hopefully he'll be able to make some guy friends there instead of girls. HAAS! The people in my class were extremely nice and hilarious. I've got an inkling that this class might be like 4 SINCERITY! But nothing can replace them. Just love'em to bits!
Phy said that the results might be coming out on the 5 feb. I'm like so not prepared for it! Thinking back, I don't even know whether I've actually studied for the O's. I feel regretful and disappointed in myself. I don't know what I'm going to do when my results don't qualify me for the course I want? Am I gonna end up in nursing? SHUCKS . I'd better not.
Something's not quite right with me today. It's as if I'm leading an empty life. Something seems to be missing from my life and I can't quite figure it out too. I have a perfect family, friends and all that matters to me. I don't have any cash flow problems and everything seems to be sailing smoothly. I can't be having PMS cos it's over. There's that nagging feeling in the small of my back and I don't know what it is. What's the F***ING HELL wrong with me! I hate everything in this world but I love them too. IRONY. My whole life has been a joke and nothing came out of it. Teenage angst? NAHH! .However, everyone around me is perfect.
Someone's playing with my mind and it's totally messed up now!
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D